What type of paperwork do I need to ship my vehicle?

To ship your car within the mainland we only need the car key and the car itself. If you are planning to ship the car to overseas territories you will need your booking number, ID card, VIN number, and the title of the vehicle. If you are shipping the vehicle to or from another country, additional paperwork may be required but that depends on the country you are shipping the vehicle to/from. You can find more information on this topic in our article about Overseas vehicle shipping

We’re hiring!

411 Walnut STR NUM 4179, Green cove springs, FL, 32043, USA

2007 - 2024 BWT Group LLC