It’s that time of year.
When we look back at 2018 and ahead to the New Year.
Our look back would be incomplete if we didn’t revisit the 12 most popular Car Stories of 2018 on the Santander Consumer USA blog.
They are the posts that generated the most interest among blog visitors, based on Google Analytics, and most of them, if not all, remain relevant for 2019.
Here are the most popular used vehicles in all 50 states
If it were a gorilla, it would be King Kong. In the case of used-car sales, it represents domination of another sort, though equally as impressive, leading in sales in 39 of 50 states from the Northwest to the Southeast, from the Southwest to the Mid-Atlantic.
The 10 best-selling cars of all time you can still buy – new or used
The 10 best-selling cars of all time have been around for decades – and most are pretty affordable whether you’re shopping for a new or used model.
The law of supply and demand is alive and well, which can play to your advantage if you are shopping for a car and are open minded about the model year. Here are three reasons that two- and three-year-old used cars add up to such a good value right now, and why the bargains won’t last forever.
Check back regularly for new content that will help you become a smarter car shopper and buyer.
- Auto Transport Companies to Avoid
- State-to-State Moving In 2023
- How To Move A Car To College
- Shipping Cars by Plane: How It Works & Should I Use It
- Professional Car Relocation Services & Everything You Need to Know About It
- Auto Transport Brokers: Who Are They and Why You Need Their Services
- Flatbed Auto Transportation: Rates, Tips, and Useful Information
- Military Vehicle Shipping Services in the US: Terms and Rates for Getting Them
- State-to-State Car Shipping
- Coast to Coast Car Shipping in 2022